We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that users of our website, “www.picsartmodapk.net”, do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, account holders who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
[Name: Team Picsart Mod Apk]
[Email address: email@example.com]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material that we have received a DMCA notice and may take further action, including terminating the user’s account.